Friday, September 24, 2010

But all these assumptions and fantasy

But all these assumptions and fantasy, she breaks off after they occur. in front of the QQ name was neat how the girls do not like selling out. Green as a pure land is not opened like opened lotus. At that moment, I even feel that way. is an idea,herve leger I do not know a single thought in the end there how long, but in my mind between the concept is out of a lotus. I Zhangtailiaokou ah for a long time, do not know what to say to break this embarrassing situation. She bowed her head, find a place to eat it, I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long. He thought I Mopin Wei, only know that eating fast food.
She smiled, said Minzui Well. KFC far,herve leger dress two people so keep the distance between a person walking and a lot of people among us and the insertion of too. I would like to open to say something, felt a little embarrassed, but they could not find a good topic, grew more and more embarrassed, blame themselves for why the morning do not want to point out topics. KFC, she did not ask anything to eat, just buy a cup of hot drinks, I ordered a package. We sat along the row of the window seat looking out over pairs couple attendant. I chewed spicy chicken burgers, eye's peripheral vision and aim at her.herve leger bandage dress long hair and probably waist, and stream the sea is flat knife, this dress a bit like abit. ; a little, but I think you're better than her beautiful hh nothing. ; dress up as bright, wearing fashionable sexy place to linger in luminous cross. know how to describe. know why, but if she did not say, I asked a useless and very rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment